The protection of personal data is a matter of special importance for us. Accordingly, we process the personal data of our employees, customers and business partners on a confidential basis in compliance with the applicable legal provisions governing the protection of personal data and data security.
A visit to this website does not require the provision of any personal data. The following data is collected and temporarily stored up until automatic erasure:
• IP address
• date and time of access to the website
• name and URL of the website visited
• the volume of data transmitted
• data concerning the browser and operating system used
• name and network identifier of the Internet provider
• the domain which led to this web site We do not intend to pass this data on to third parties.
A visitor to our website, by using the website, declares his agreement with the storage of this data; this consent may be withdrawn at any time.
The user of the website has the following rights:
• at any time to withdraw his consent by simple written declaration to us (pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
• to obtain information about the personal data processed by us (pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR) such as, inter alia, about the purpose of the processing, the categories of the data concerned, the categories of recipients (third parties to whom the data is disclosed), the envisaged period for which the data will be stored, the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing, the right of objection or complaint, the right of information about the source of his data where such data has not been collected by ourselves, and also the right of information about the existence of any automated decision-making, including profiling, and where appropriate, to demand meaningful information about the details of the same;
• the immediate rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data stored (pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR);
• to demand the complete erasure of the personal data collected to the extent that the processing of the same is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR);
• to demand a restriction in relation to the processing of this data where the accuracy of this data is contested, the processing is unlawful but the erasure of the same is not demanded by the user and this data is no longer needed by us (pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR) and the user requires the data for the assertion of legal claims or has lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR) or to demand the transmission of the same to another controller in so far as this is technically feasible;
• to lodge a complaint with the competent authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, whereby the user shall in this connection apply to the supervisory authority responsible for his habitual residence / place of work or to the supervisory authority responsible at the location of our registered office.
By way of precaution, we draw the attention of users of this website to the fact that the transmission of data in the Internet (e.g. in the case of e-mail traffic) may pose security risks, for which reason data security cannot be guaranteed where the communication is unencrypted. Upon specific and express request, we offer users, following prior agreement, to use encrypted communication.
The user can prevent the storage of cookies through the corresponding setting of his own browser software. In addition, the storage of data and also its processing and forwarding to e.g. Google can be prevented through the downloading and installation of a so-called browser plug-in.
We draw attention to the fact that the complete deactivation of cookies may lead to restricted use of this website.
This website uses functions offered by the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is the website Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The storage of cookies can be prevented by a corresponding setting in the user's own browser software. In addition, the collection of the data generated by the cookie related to the use of the website (including the IP address) by Google and also the processing of this data by Google can be prevented by downloading and installing a browser plug-in.
Our data protection officer is Hendrik Erdmann
You can contact our data protection officer by e-mail at the address email@example.com and / or under the telephone number +49 39421 6950-25